Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The blog that would not quit!

As you can surmise from my previous post, I've reactivated the blog after two years. It seems a shame to let the one place that I used for my writing on comics languish at a time when I'm making a concentrated effort to actually produce some comics of my own. I'm not sure what shape this blog will take, as I will start using it to write about my own comics projects along with the reviews and commentary that used to be so prevalent here back in the day.

For now, I'd appreciate if you'd consider following me on Twitter, which I use for comics purposes only. My handle is @VanjaM19, and I'll be posting both the links to my reviews and news and previews of my own comics work, as well as hopefully fostering some dialogue, something that this platform has never really generated.

I'll be following this up with some comments about Top Cow Talent Hunt after they announce the winners tomorrow. In a way, my participation in the contest Facebook group brought all this along, but I'll be speaking about that at length tomorrow.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully you'll find the new blog entertaining. 

No comments: